*Always arrive prepared with your own way to mark your container & any larger items prior to arrival to include date/name/phone#/acct#
OUR CONSIGNOR INTAKE WILL NOT BE TAKING DROPS OCT 13-24th
We hope to RE-OPEN Tues 10/27
We are excited that you would love to join the LuLu’s Family!
We are contactless for incoming drops this means you MUST set up an account prior to arrival with your items!
Please email email@example.com and request a new consignor account. Please include your full name and correct email.
We answer all e-mails within 24-48hrs during regular business hours.
We base our consignment guidelines on 14 years of experience and sales trends. If you will be offended for any reason if your items are donated on your behalf, please do not plan to leave them. Below we provide extensive guidelines, but ultimately, we make the decision on what goes on our sales floor.
*AFTER emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account*
Go to our DROP OFF LOCATION: Back of the building at the double white french doors. Please park in the spots located around the door, not in front of the door.
Consignment drop off hours are same as store hours:
If you plan to drop off baby or kids clothes please launder and place outfits together & lay flat in the tote - max of 20 outfits per drop please.
Items must be carefully sorted and sales floor ready prior to arrival. We will have our empty totes outside (inside the door if raining) up to an 18 gallon size for your use (approximate size of a laundry basket). ONLY ONE TOTE IS accepted per consignor EVERY TWO WEEKS. PLEASE label your tote with your full name/date/account number. Up to FIVE larger items (i.e. decor/dishes) that are unable to fit in the tote must be marked with full name and account number as well.
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Clothing must be removed off of hangers & neatly folded (no trash bags).
- Any glassware must be wrapped
- Please be aware that if your items have PET HAIR or SMOKE ODOR they will be immediately donated
- Limit of 10 per drop off on books, kids DVDs, shoes, jewelry
- You will receive 40% (of the selling price) 50% for any items priced $100+ 60% for handbags priced $200+
- Lamps must have a light-bulb, items that require batteries must have working batteries
- When bringing items with any loose parts please make sure they are very clean & all loose parts are in a ziploc bag and taped to the item.
- We do take jewelry, please don’t bring more than 10 items, must have a resale value of at least $13 per item
- Handbags & wallets must have a resale value of at least $20 each
- Clothing must have size tags inside or you must mark with the right size.
- Baby/Kid's clothes - Max 20 outfits per drop and place laundered outfits together flat BY brand**
- Processing time for items is approximately 6 weeks (depending on the number of drops already ahead of you). The 60 day selling period does not start until your items are priced. Processing times are posted on the consignor access dashboard for our consignors.
Items we are unable to accept are automatically donated to Council on Aging which benefits our local Meals on Wheels. (click here to read about our donation centers)
We will NOT contact you in any way other than the email containing your password. When we open an account for you, we create an electronic database just for you! As soon as one of your items is purchased, your account is automatically credited for your percentage of the sold item. LuLu’s offers online account access so you can tell what has sold and what hasn’t and check your balance 24/7. Once your account is opened you will receive an email invitation from email@example.com to create your online account. Just open the email and follow the easy instructions. You may come to the store and pick up your available balance any time during normal business hours. We prefer to pay you in person, but you can call 828-687-7565 to request a check be sent for a $1 fee.
-LuLu's Consignment Boutique
(*VIDEO SAYS WE ARE TAKING SUMMER ITEMS, WE ARE NOW TAKING WINTER)*