We are excited that you would love to join the LuLu’s Family!
During this time we are doing contactless drops this means you MUST set up an account prior to arrival with your items! Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up an account. Please include your name and correct email, we will create you an account where you can go online & fill in your information.
We base these decisions on 13 years of experience and sales trends. If you will be offended for any reason if your items are donated on your behalf, please do not plan to leave them. Below we provide extensive guidelines, but ultimately, we make the decision on what goes on our sales floor.
*AFTER emailing email@example.com to set up and account*
Go to our DROP OFF LOCATION: Back of the building at the double white french doors. Please park in the spots located around the door, not in front of the door.
Currently our temporary drop off hours are from 12-5pm
TUESDAY through SATURDAY (5/26-5/30) & (6/2/6/6)
Items must be carefully sorted and sales floor ready prior to arrival. We will have our empty totes outside (inside the door if raining) up to an 18gallon size for your use (approximate size of a laundry basket). ONLY ONE TOTE IS ALLOWED PER WEEK. PLEASE mark your tote with your full name and account number. Up to FIVE larger items that are unable to fit in the tote must be marked with full name and account number as well.
*WE ARE STILL ACCEPTING CHILDREN’S ITEMS*
TIPS FOR SUCCESS:
- Clothing must be removed off of hangers & neatly folded (no trash bags).
- Any glassware please neatly wrap.
- Please be aware if your items have PET HAIR or SMOKE ODOR on them they will be immediately donated.
- Limit of 10 per drop off on books, kids dvds, shoes, jewelry
- You will receive 40% (of the selling price) 50% for any items priced $100+ 60% for handbags priced $200+
- Lamps must have a lightbulb, items that require batteries must have working batteries.
- When bringing items with any loose parts please make sure they are very clean & all loose parts are in a ziploc bag taped to the item.
- We do take jewelry, please don’t bring more than 10 items, must have a resale value of at least $13 per item
- Handbags & wallets must have a resale value of $20 each
- Clothing must have size tags inside or you must mark with the right size.
We will not touch your items again for approximately 2 weeks (depending on the number of drops already ahead of you). The people at the drop off area do not make the final determination if we will keep an item or not, pricers will make final determination.What merchandise will be accepted and how it will be priced is determined at our sole discretion.
Items we are unable to accept are automatically donated to Council on Aging which benefits our local Meals on Wheels. (click here to read about our donation centers)
We will NOT contact you in any way other than the email containing your password. When we open an account for you, we create an electronic database just for you! As soon as one of your items is purchased, your account is automatically credited for your percentage of the sold item. LuLu’s offers online account access so you can tell what has sold and what hasn’t and check your balance 24/7. Once your account is opened you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org to create your online account. Just open the email and follow the easy instructions. You may come to the store and pick up your available balance any time during normal business hours. We prefer to pay you in person, but you can call 828-687-7565 to request a check be sent for a $1 fee.
-LuLu's Consignment Boutique