We base our consignment guidelines on 14 years of experience and sales trends. If you will be offended for any reason if your items are donated on your behalf, please do not plan to leave them. Below, we provide extensive guidelines, but ultimately, we make the decision on what goes on our sales floor.
Non-negotiable guidelines for consigning:
- Always arrive prepared with your own way to mark your container & any larger items prior to arrival to include date/name/phone#/acct
- We do not accept items in trash bags left in our totes, items must be neatly transferred over with clothing removed off of hangers, and neatly folded.
- Any glassware must be wrapped & recently cleaned preferably in a dishwasher
- Please be aware that if your items have any odor at all like smoke/mothballs they will be immediately disposed of and your account will be closed
- Limit of 10 per drop off on books, kids DVDs, shoes, jewelry
- Lamps must have a light-bulb, items that require batteries must have working batteries or customers are unwilling to purchase them not knowing if they work
- When bringing items with any loose parts please make sure they are very clean & all loose parts are in a ziploc bag and taped to the item, any info is appreciated especially on complicated toy sets
- We do take jewelry, please don’t bring more than 10 items, must have a resale value of at least $13 per item
- Handbags & wallets must have a resale value of at least $20 each
- Clothing must have size tags inside or you must mark with the right size.
- Baby/Kid's clothes - Max 20 outfits per drop and place laundered outfits together laid flat in our tote
- Processing time for items is approximately 6 weeks (depending on the number of drops already ahead of you). The 60 day selling period does not start until your items are on our sales floor. All current processing times are posted on the consignor access dashboard for our consignors
In a nutshell, we strongly suggest you walk through our store before you decide to consign, this gives you a much clearer understanding of what we are taking & selling. We take things customers are willing to buy, near perfect, desirable items.