Intake/drop off will be CLOSED JAN 20-31ST
we will be ACCEPTING SPRING FEB 1ST and will then ALLOW 1 DROP PER CONSIGNOR PER WEEK!*
HOW TO CONSIGN
*We take consignments without an appointment from 10-6 on
MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY, & SATURDAY*
In general, we accept items that are in excellent condition that our customers are wanting to buy.
We base these decisions on past experience and sales trends. If you will be offended for any reason if your items are donated on your behalf, please do not plan to leave them. Below we provide extensive guidelines, but ultimately, we make the decision what goes on our sales floor.
Please park at the back of the building (**located at 3699 Hendersonville Rd, back of building double white doors) You will be asked to transfer your items to our container. Click here to view our consignment terms and agreement form.
We take your name & information and attach to the container. We will not touch your items again for approximately 5 weeks (depending on the number of drops already ahead of you). The people at the drop off area cannot tell you whether the items will be accepted or not. It is a drop off area only.
If it is your first time opening an account with us you will immediately receive your account number when making your first drop off with us. We will NOT contact you in any way other than the email containing your password. When we open an account for you, we create an electronic database just for you! As soon as one of your items is purchased, your account is automatically credited for your percentage of the sold item. LuLu’s offers online account access so you can tell what has sold and what hasn’t and check your balance 24/7. Once your account is opened you will receive an email invitation from firstname.lastname@example.org to create your online account. Just open the email and follow the easy instructions. You may come to the store and pick up your available balance any time during normal business hours. We prefer to pay you in person, but you can call 828-687-7565 to request a check be sent for a $1 fee.CLICK HERE TO LEARN ABOUT FURNITURE CONSIGNMENT
We are so glad you chose us to bring your treasured items to! We accept items on the following days:
- M W F Sat 10am-6pm
- We accept a limit of one drop every 2 weeks per consignor
- Please pull around to the back of the building to the double white doors to unload.
- We provide one 18 gallon tote for you to fill. (laundry basket size)
What merchandise will be accepted and how it will be priced is determined at our sole discretion.
Items we are unable to accept are automatically donated to Council on Aging which benefits our local Meals on Wheels.
WE FEEL OUR CONSIGNORS HAVE A BETTER EXPERIENCE IF THEY CAREFULLY READ THROUGH OUR EXPECTATIONS BELOW AND VISIT OUR STORE PRIOR TO CONSIGNING.
Follow the guidelines below to become a LuLu’s Consignor:
- We are now accepting record albums!
- Limit 10 per drop on books, jewelry, shoes, hats, purses.
- Lamps must have a lightbulb, items that require batteries must have working batteries.
- You may also bring up to 5 other large items such as décor.
- When bringing items with any loose parts please make sure they are very clean & all loose parts are in a ziploc bag taped to the item.
- We take jewelry, please don’t bring more than 10 items, must have a resale value of at least $13 per item
- Handbags/totes/purses must have a resale value of $20 each
- Please mark your large items (that don’t fit in tote) with your name (limit of 5 large items per drop)
- Clothing must have size tags inside or you must mark with right size.
How does it all work? This is a common question, you drop off your items and if they sell during your 60 day consignment term you will make 40% of the selling price.
What happens to items that don’t sell?
If you choose not to pick up items PRIOR to day 60 (you can track this on your online account) they become property of LuLu’s & may eventually be donated to a local charity.
LuLu’s Consignment Boutique
Contact us if you have additional questions about consignment.